The Ecommerce package comes with a control panel to manage the catalog, customers, orders, and shipping options. You can also create a merchant account with Bank Card Services Worldwide in order to be able to accept payment cards, or use PayPal, Google Checkout, or other options.
There is also a separate site builder to design the storefront, but it’s not as friendly as the website builder. We couldn’t really customize the site, and other than a Facebook marketing tool, an SEO optimization add-on, and a customer relationship management platform, there weren’t a lot of applications to install.
Features of Network Solutions Ecommerce Solutions
- Add-A-Store ™
- Reliable and Secure Shopping Cart
- Fully Customizable Storefront Design
- Convenient Online Product Catalog
- Simple Payment and Order Processing
- Mobile Optimized Design
- Connect with Social Media
- Merchandising, Offers and Promotions
- Robust Reporting and Statistics
- Online Marketing and Search Engine Readiness
- Buy More and Save with Multi-Store Discount
- Integration with 3rd Party Plug-ins