Embarcadero® Delphi® is easy-to-learn app development for teams building multi-device, true native apps for Android, iOS, and Internet of Things and getting them to app stores and enterprises fast. Software development teams are under growing pressure to deliver apps for multiple devices simultaneously and on time. But coding and managing different code bases and APIs for multiple platforms, databases and devices is costly and time consuming. With the new native Android and iOS support in Delphi XE8, developers can now build apps using the same source codebase without sacrificing app quality, connectivity or performance, and target the largest addressable mobile markets in the world.
Windows and Mac that interface with enterprise database systems.
In addition, Delphi Ultimate includes SQL development, database change management, SQL profiling, and SQL tuning tools with DB PowerStudio®.
Embarcadero Delphi Seattle System Requirements
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 3-44GB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration
- DVD-ROM drive (if installing from a Media Kit DVD)
- Basic GPU – Any vendor DirectX 9.0 class or better (Pixel Shader Level 2)
- Intel® Pentium® or compatible, 1.6 GHz minimum (2GHz+ recommended)
- 1024×768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Microsoft® Windows 8 or 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 and 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Delphi can also be run on Mac OS X by using a virtual machine (VM) such as VMware Fusion or Parallels hosting Windows 7 or 8