Website security is one of the most frequently overlooked elements of having an online presence. Whether the website collects private personal information, login credentials or payment information, nsProtect™ Secure delivers the protection you and your customers need. Virtually anyone can build a website and offer products for sale online, customers may wonder why they should trust your website. Whether your site accepts online payments or collects customer information via forms, taking steps to show your visitors that your site is legitimate and safe is vital to the success of your business.
Ecommerce security cannot be an after-thought in your business plans. Today’s savvy online shoppers look for the visual cues provided by SSL Certificates, such as the closed padlock and the “https”. If you’ve taken the time to build a website you’ll want to ensure it’s always available and free from vulnerabilities with the site monitoring service. Providing the appropriate website security instills confidence and trust, improves your visitor’s experience, and keeps them coming back — ultimately increasing sales both online and off.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the transaction security protocol used by websites to protect online communications. The most common use of SSL is to provide protection for confidential data, such as personal details or credit card information, entered into a website.
Features of Network Solutions Security Solutions
- State-of-the-Art Data Encryption
- Over 99% Browser Compatibility
- Validation to Fit Your Needs
- Quick Certificate Issuance
- Automated Installation for Network Solutions Customers
- Flexible, Unlimited Re-issues
- Additional Guarantee for Your Customers
- Trusted Signs of Assurance for Site Visitors
- Increased Website Conversions
- Compliance with Regulatory Requirements