It combines the functionality of FILEminimizer Office and FILEminimizer Pictures under a single fresh and intuitive interface. FILEminimizer Suite compresses PowerPoint, Word, Excel and image files by up to 98% without zipping. The software sports an intuitive interface and lets you optimize the size of your office and image files without changing the native file format or quality. It integrates into Microsoft Office and into your email program (supports Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes clients) and can optimize your office and image attachments directly before sending. You can easily bypass email size limitations and won’t clog up your recipient’s inbox. It relieves Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino email servers.
- Microsoft Office file compression on servers from 50-90%: 1TB (ca. 1,000GB) of Microsoft Office files on a server are reduced to 500GB or less
- PDF file compression on servers from 50-90%: compress PDF scans, “born-digital” PDF files and print-ready PDF files
- Image file compression on servers from 50-90%: lossless compression on images in the formats JPG, TIFF, GIF, EMF, BMP and PNG
- Keep the original Microsoft Office file format and functionality – no unzipping required
- Supports all Microsoft Office files from Office 97 through 2010 (DOCX, PPTX, XLSX)
- Multi-Core Support: perform fast optimizations using every processor on your server
- Reduce data transfer costs and network traffic
- Considerably reduce backup volume and time on backup and storage servers
- Free Storage Analyzer: analyzes your server and finds out the optimization potential and economic savings. See how many Office and image files you can compress and by how much!
- Profile Wizard: create individual and flexible optimization profiles to optimize data and file servers in the best possible manner for your company
- Scheduler for automated server optimizations: perform the optimization process automatically, for example in the evening or on weekends
- Immediate Return on Investment: positive ROI after a few months due to storage cost savings and data traffic reductions.